curvyjones

Books and the Readers who read them

Book blog

Not Until You Part VIII: Not Until You Love (Loving On The Edge, #3.58)

Not Until You Part VIII: Not Until You Love (Loving On The Edge, #3.58) - Roni Loren This series is just fantastic. I've held off doing a review because I wanted to read the whole story first. I've NEVER taken this long to read a Roni Loren novel but I'm so glad this was a serial. It's been nice to return week after week and take another juicy bite of this shiny red apple of a story. Cela is such a great, down to earth heroine-- a character I can identify with and sink my teeth into.

And while I do love adorable, rock dude Pike, I ADORE Foster. He's so... Mr. Darcy. Brusque, serious but with a gentle side. He does things you don't expect him to do because he cares about others, but does it so quietly. I love the arc in his character, from "My Way or No Way" to someone that incorporates who the other person IS into how he loves her.

I was most surprised by not only Cela's father, but Foster's parents. Just goes to show you how people can be different once you stop expecting them to be a certain way.

A great series and likely a great standalone release as well.

I am already gearing up for Roni's next book!